Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Margaret Gabaraane


My aunt’s birth name is Margaret Gabaraane.  I understand that when she got to Zim, she changed her name to Dolly Ngwenya.

 

My mother once told us that my aunt resided in Gweru.

 

She left behind one daughter whose names are Akofang  Roba Gabaraane.

 

She also left behind, her mother Selina Mosarwa “aka” mmaLikanyeng Gabaraane

Her three brothers, Patrick Likanyeng Boikanyo Gabaraane, Mothibi Bokhane Gabaraane, William Mpopelang Gabaraane and her sister who happens to my late mother

Annah Kesego “aka” Mogatsamogare Gabaraane.

 

They hail from Molepolole Village.

 

Kindly find attached her photo which she took at Kambuzuma Studio in 1973.

 

I hope the information will be helpful.

 

Regards,

 

Bonolo Gaerobale

Admin/Learning & Development

HR Department

Capital Bank

P.O Box 5548 Gaborone, Botswana

Tel    +267 390 7801

Mobile   +267 72164400

 

No comments:

Post a Comment