Saturday, August 9, 2014

Trying to trace Susan Pamela nee Cornhill


I live in the UK & I am trying to trace Susan Pamela nee Cornhill whom I used to go to a Nursery Training College with in UK in the late 70's. I know she is living in the USA (& that Clare lives in the UK)  I wonder if you had any contact details for Susan, or if not Clare (so that I can ask her, as she is in the UK)

Sue & I were very good friends at college in Reading (as I came from Kenya) but we lost touch in the 80's when I got married & moved. She knew me as Diana Folder. My married name is now Diana MULLINGS.

I would really love to get reunited with Susan again, so if you could help me with any contact information or ask her to contact me, I would be absolutely thrilled. There are several of us girls from college that are trying to arrange reunions, & would love to hear of news of Susan.

Thank you so much in anticipation.
Diana Mullings.

My email address is:

dianamullings@hotmail.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment